May 8, 2011

DEAR MOMS ALL OVER: YOU TRULY OOZES LOVE.


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
i am very lucky that i get to spend mothers day with my mom and also with my little dude and my little baby. being a recent mom i now realize how much hearts oozes out of you upon your children. it is such an amazingly amazing thing to have. i ooze hearts all day long and all the time for my two wonderful children and i know my mom has been doing that to my brother and i as well.

i heart my mom.
i heart being a mom.
and
i think of the moms that are not with me but i heart them truly : my grandmothers and my mother-in-law. you gals are still rocking my world.
AND
to one of my most dear friend who just had her little baby girl - HAPPY FIRST MOTHERS DAY to you! (you know who you are)

xoxo
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment