September 8, 2009

kicking it with TOMS (shoes) and dancing along the way. too.

these shoes (specifically the sparkly ones) have been on my mind since i first spotted them way back when. but i never fully engaged my shoes filled mind until recently.
UNTIL RECENTLY when i saw my gal rachel wearing it AND THATS when i said to myself hey i remember you TOMS shoes from way back. and here i am telling you all about it and wanting them and OF COURSE getting them. (so i can free up a shoe spot for some other newly desired shoes.)



this pair is pretty happening. but yet, i am not too sure i am ready for you.

go get them. i was told that they are pretty comfy and supercute and guarantee that your feet will attract lots of eyeballs.


*and watch for future post about me booting me some new fall boots.*

No comments:

Post a Comment